Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

CHRISTMAS GIFTS 2014

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all had a lovely day with your family and friends. This post is to show you all some of my favourite gifts I received this year for christmas. I am not at all bragging in any way I am very grateful for everything I received and as I personally enjoy these type's of posts a lot I have decided to write one myself. 


( Cloud Nine Luxury The Touch Gift Set - CLOUDNINEHAIR.COM )

( Platform Boots - H&M )

( Objects of Affection / Nude + Coral Lipglass - MAC )

( MAC Lipstick in Snob - MAC )


( Soap & Glory The Soapremes Gift Set - BOOTS )

( Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Gift Set - BOOTS ) 

( Ted Baker Gift Set - BOOTS )

( Soap & Glory Birthday Wishes Gift Set - BOOTS )











( Tartan Scarf - TILLETTS )


( 2015 Diary - CLINTON CARDS )

Alice xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric