Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Lush | Party Popper Bath Ballistic




I have to admit that when it comes to Lush products in particular, it takes me a good while to actually get around to using them. They are just so pretty and divine smelling, I find them hard to part with. So it doesn't surprise me that only now in the run up to Christmas(AHHH), I have only just gotten around to using some of last years Christmas products that I had been hoarding for months.



I thought I would share some pictures of the lovely pink bath I achieved by using the Party Popper Bath Ballistic, because I enjoy a nice pamper night as much as the next girl,so why not?




Did you manage to get your hands on the Party Popper?

Where Else Can You Find Me?
Twitter- Twitter.com/alicecryans
YouTube- YouTube.com/dollyslifeonascreen
Instagram- Instagram.com/alicecryans
Email- alicecryans@hotmail.co.uk

Alice Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric