Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Soap & Glory | Hand Food

Now Soap & Glory's Hand Food is definitely no spring chicken on the beauty scene,and to be quite honest I have never heard a bad word been said about it. But when recently I had been experiencing dry cracked hands that somewhat resembled and old ladies, I thought it was the perfect time to try out Hand Food,and that is exactly what i did.
Firstly as always Soap and Glory have got the packaging spot on,absolutely perfect, I couldn't possibly think of any improvements at all. I opted for the smaller tube of just 50ml as I think it would fit perfectly in my makeup bag and is easier to carry around than the larger one,although I'm not completely ruling out the 125ml when I repurchase in the future. It's really hard to actually find a good hand cream but this one is just faultless, the smell is absolutely lovely and indescribable,a warm mixture of marshmallows,Shea butter and macadamia oil all come together to form such a nice aroma. As much as I completely fell head over heals with the packaging and smell, the product itself is what really matters and I can safely say I wasn't disappointed with how well the thick creamy substance soaked into my skin not leaving a trace of oil whatsoever. 
I would one hundred percent recommend this to you whatever you are looking for in a hand cream I can pretty much guarantee this will have it. I have already repurchased it seen as though I used it all up in the short space of like a week..I got addicted to the delicious smell mmmm.

Anyway at the price of £2.50 how can you resist?!
Get it here.

Find Me Here-

Alice Xxx







6 comments:

  1. I love soap and glory and a mini product is an amazing idea - it'll make it so much easier to keep in my handbag :)
    Thanks for the review!
    Cute blog - following now
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you,you're so sweet!
      I'm glad that I've helped.
      I've just followed your blog and i think i was your 200th follower CONGRATULATIONS!!!
      Love Alice Xxx

      Delete
  2. I have to try this! Sounds great! :o
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it,it's lovely!
      I really love your blog and YouTube:)
      Love Alice Xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this, I've just bought the smaller tube for my bag, my hands get so bag at work! and it smells lovely.


    Hannah
    x
    Dainty&Ivory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely hand cream!
      Love Alice Xxx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric