Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

ASOS | Academy Ankle Boots

I've seen these boots from ASOS all over the blog scene, and after weeks of checking the site daily my size finally came back into stock long enough for me to order the beauty's. To my delight they came with in a couple days and are just as beautiful if not more so than i had imagined.

 It's now time of year for me to revamp my wardrobe with dark, deep tones for Autumn/Winter and I think these boots are going to be a staple piece for me, especially as black will go with so much.

I'm surprised with how well made these are considering the price is so reasonable, and even though they seem so basic and monotone I feel like that is what brings everything together.



You'll have to ignore the background my room is currently undergoing complete renovation and after a long awaited trip to ikea it's coming together a lot more, not that you can tell by this shot where I still don't have any flooring.

ASOS Academy Ankle Boots £35

Find Me-

Twitter

Instagram

YouTube

Email

Alice xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I think that's a pretty reasonable price too and they look lovely :)
    Cute post!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, you're so sweet!
      I will do!!
      Alice x x x

      Delete
  2. Hello Alice I love your blog and so I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    I've explained all about it in my latest blog post!
    Hopefully you check it out xx

    Alice x
    http://intheeyeof-this.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay,aw thank you for nominating me!
      I have checked it out!
      Alice x x x

      Delete
  3. Love these boots! Chunky boots are so easy to style. Really good for the price as well, can't go wrong with Asos! Just started following you :)

    Josie xxx
    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for following,I'm just about to check out your blog!
      Alice x x x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric