Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

JUNE FAVOURITES


This month I have been loving a variety of different beauty products ( shown above) that I would like to share with you all. I am hoping to be posting much more frequently and get my blog regularly updated now that I have left school, finished my exams and most importantly fixed my laptop!


❤️  ( CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE 50ml - £54.50 HERE )  ❤️ 

My parents kindly bought me my first bottle of CHANEL from the Duty Free as they returned from their holiday at the end of May. I think it is such a lovely fragrance and I have been frequently wearing this beautiful scent throughout the month, although I am trying to save it for special occasions so it doesn't get wasted. I would definitely recommend purchasing a bottle if you want to treat yourself or it would even be a lovely gift to receive.


❤️  (OPI "Put it in Neutral"- £12.50 HERE )  ❤️


OPI nail polishes are all famously well made and easy to apply and this shade doesn't fail to comply with these facts and do the brand well-deserved justice. It's a lovely, wearable nude - pink and can be applied as a sheer shade with one initial coat or alternatively built up to achieve an opaque finish with 2-3 coats. I have found this to be long lasting and fairly chip-resistant for on average 5 days, which is fairly praise-able considering I didn't use a top coat.


❤️  ( 18" Full head Wildest Dreams Extensions - £47.99 HERE )  ❤️

I have wanted hair extensions for a while now not only for length but mainly for thickness. I bought myself these set of full head clip-in extensions about two weeks ago now and I really love them, they are fairly easy to fit and they don't cause too much discomfort throughout the day. I am so glad I purchased these especially at the amazing price of £47.99 for such high quality real hair! I will most likely have a review coming in the near future on them, but so far I will definitely be repurchasing a new pack when I need too and I would definitely recommend them too anyone thinking about getting affordable hair extensions.


❤️  (ENVIRON Sebumasque - HERE )  ❤️
I have been using Environ skin care products for over a year now and I literally swear by it to keep my skin looking healthy. I have had the "Sebumasque" for a good few months now and I apply it 2-3 times a week for about 15 minutes per time. This month I have had quite a few days where I have used this before applying my makeup ( even though it's recommended to use at night) and I feel like it has been my savour! Although it's slightly pricey you don't need a large amount per use and it's worth investing in staple products like this.


❤️  (Real Techniques Blush Brush - £9.99 HERE )  ❤️
❤️  ( Real Techniques Contour Brush - Core Collection £21.99 HERE )  ❤️

These two brushes have recently been a big part of my makeup routine as I have only just started properly contouring my face. I have been using the "Contour Brush" to apply my bronzer and do the majority of the blending, following that I use the "Blush Brush" to make sure everything is blended and there are no noticeable unflattering harsh lines visible. All of the Real Techniques brushes that I have tried, including these two, have all been of a consistently high quality therefore I would definitely recommend them, especially at such affordable prices! 


❤️  ( Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - £32.00 HERE )  ❤️

This month I have rekindled my love for this gorgeous palette! I have been using the shade "Silk Teddy" as my highlight colour for my brow bone and my tear duct and I really love the way it looks. I have also been using it all over my lid before adding "Push-Up" in my crease followed by "Sexspresso" to emphasise it. 



❤️  ( AVON Skin So Soft Satin Glow Daily Body Moisturiser - $10.00 HERE )  ❤️ 

Usually, gradual tanners tend to go streaky / patchy but this gives such a lovely even tan, I have completely used it all which is awful as it has been discontinued in the UK :( 

TWITTER - HERE
INSTAGRAM - HERE
BLOGLOVIN - HERE 

❤️ ALICE ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric