Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

♡ FAUX LEATHER BACKPACK // NEW LOOK ♡

(New Look £17.99 HERE)

 It's been a good 5 weeks now since I gained possession of this cute little faux leather backpack, and boy have I already gotten my use out of it. The high standards are visible of the very well made little bag, there are no visible signs of wearing and I have been using it every chance I get, loading up with 'essentials'. As everyone knows black goes with everything - blah, blah, blah, but this really is just easy to style and seems to pretty much be one of those things you really don't have to think much about.

Now I have to put it out there, whenever I leave the house I deem it necessary to take a large selection of everything I own with me just in case I need it, which seems to put my mind at rest for the most part so I don't question the common habit. My point is that although the backpack looks small and weak don't let looks deceive you as in fact it's very capable of carrying rather a lot.



☆ Alice 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric