Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

♡ FEBRUARY WISHLIST // CLOTHING ♡


(Topshop MOTO Vintage Borg Denim Jacket HERE £58.00) - My first pick would have to be this borg lined denim jacket I have been lusting after for what seems like forever, I just think it's effortlessly pretty and the shade of blue is a lot more 'spring' which makes me happy that we're moving away from the endless dark-ness of A/W. The denim jacket is a very wearable item and is such a staple piece that would get used at every possible opportunity if I were to own it.

(Topshop Mint Textured Swing Coat HERE £89.00) - My personal favourite, must have item of the past few months would have to be the 'boyfriend coat', most commonly seen in the attractive pink shade. I have no shame in admitting that my weakness is just about anything in pastel colours, and it comes as no surprise that although this lovely mint coat has a hefty price tag, it doesn't put me off in the slightest and I see it as an investment.

(New Look Petite Pink Textured Zip Back Boxy Top HERE £14.99) - The next thing I have chosen is a plain pastel pink top, with zip detailing on the back, which can be worn in many different ways. For example you could dress it up with a statement necklace and a black faux leather skort, or play it down with just some simple Joni Jeans and a Denim Jacket, it's a staple piece in anyone's wardrobe.

(Topshop Tall Brush Gingham Aline Skirt HERE £36.00) - Now I may have made the slight mistake of not realising that the beautiful skirt is currently only being sold specifically in 'Tall' and I am by no means tall so this upsets me. But if you do happen to be blessed with long legs then by all means jump at the chance to own this stunning gingham piece :(

(Topshop ALLSORTS Chelsea Boots HERE £45.00) - AHH BEAUTIES!!! These stunning boots are another take on the ever so popular Chelsea Boots, and I can't take my eyes off of them. I think they could be paired with so many things and just completely pull it off, such as the previously mentioned 'Gingham Skirt' or even just some hot pants to dress them down in the summer of 2014 which is vastly approaching.


☆ Alice 


2 comments:

  1. I love your wish list, it's beautiful! I'm a little bit obsessed with pastels lately.

    *following*

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! Gonna check your blog out hun.
      Alice x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric