Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

♡ HYPERGEL REVIEW // MODELS OWN ♡

(Models Own £5.00 Each L-R White Light HERE, Pink Veneer HERE and Lilac Sheen HERE.)

Models Own recently launched their HyperGel collection which consists of 10 different shades. When they were holding a 50% off sale in aid of their Facebook page reaching 250,000 likes, I couldn't resist making a few purchases including these lovely polishes. The HyperGel Polishes are supposed to give you the effect of the increasingly popular Shellac or Gel Nails but without using any UV. The colour choice isn't too overwhelming but  I managed to find these three, which to me are extremely appealing and I will hopefully be getting a good amount of use out of them.

When I first applied Pink Veneer I was very pleasantly surprised by how easily it went on, and how opaque the polish is. So far this is the only one I've tried and it hasn't made any signs of chipping and has already been on my nails for 4 days!

I would definitely recommend the HyperGel polishes as a much cheaper alternative to salon prices for gel nails, definitely give them a go especially if you're thinking of trying Shellac or such.


☆ Alice 

9 comments:

  1. I loveee the look of the Lilac Sheen <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! x
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gel polishes I think they give a much better finish, these are such gorgeous shades to, great review.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, I think they're great too!
      Alice Xx

      Delete
  4. love this post and your blog in general! so unique. i would love it if you looked at mine, its all about lifestyle, fashion and trends!
    have a lovely day. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you chick,I will check yours out right now !!
      Alice Xx

      Delete
  5. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Find out more at my blog:
    http://theclumsybeauty.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric