Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

♡ FEBRUARY WISHLIST // BEAUTY ♡


(Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in 'Afternoon Tea' HERE £6.99) - This month there has been an unmissable hysteria surrounding the very exciting launch of Tanya Burr's Lips and Nails. Every review I have set my eyes on so far has been extremely positive and all of the shades look very appealing, especially the lipgloss in 'Afternoon Tea' which I think would be a very wearable everyday shade.

(Barry M Silk Nail Effects Collection HERE £3.99) - I am such a sucker for anything pastel coloured and I'm really excited to try some metallic's as I don't often opt for a metallic. Personally I have tried quite a wide range of different nail polish brands including OPI and always find myself preferring Barry M.

(Tanya Burr's Nail Polish in 'Mini Marshmallows' HERE £5.99) - Out of all of Tanya's Polishes this is the one that stood out to me at a first glance, and my mind was made up when she wore the lovely 'Mini Marshmallows' in a recent video.

(Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove HERE £43.75) - I can't remember exactly where/who's blog I stumbled across to find the extremely overpriced Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove, but either way I am lusting after one to make my life so much easier. It has literally every possible thing you could think of to help keep your brushes looking fresh,clean and undamaged.

(Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in 'Lavender Soap' (AVAILABLE FROM MARCH HERE ) £6.49) - This new release from Revlon is a scented Nail Polish, which always goes down well, I have already spotted a lovely lavender shade/scented polish that I can't wait to try.

(Chanel N°5 Eau De Parfum Spray HERE £47.50 - £94.50) - The iconic Chanel N°5 is nothing new by any means, but after I recently had a sniff in my local Debenhams I fell in love. It's not the sort of thing that you can impulse buy however, so I guess I will have to wait for December 25th to roll around.

(MAC Baking Beauties Pearl-Matte Face Powder in 'In For A Treat' HERE £21.50) - Now I know this was a limited edition product in a collection MAC did a while back, but it's just so so pretty and I kept seeing it everywhere so I decided to go on a mini search for it. And as with most things on the internet you can find anything if you look hard enough, fortunately for me I didn't have to look too hard as I found the beautiful powder still on sale in Selfridges, so I will be making a sneaky purchase as soon as I can!!!

(Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 'Audacious' HERE £7.99) - I've never been brave enough to embrace the orange lips trend but recently I've been trying to focus on my own opinion of myself rather than other peoples, so I possibly may venture into some bright chubby lip pencils. Revlon are a favourite of mine for lip products too so I already know the Matte Balms are going to be great.


☆ Alice 


4 comments:

  1. LOVE CHANEL!!!!! Amazing post!

    DRUM ROLL... I've nominated you for the liebster award! http://glamboyantbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html #bbloggers #fbloggers #lbloggers

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric